Wednesday 9 January 2013

Question 24.

Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
 
My family work well together. Dads always been the man of the house, the one who has the last word and sets the rules. Mums always been right by his side backing him up and making sure we listen. Theres not too much of an age gap between all of us siblings. Me and Ben were first and did everything together...then Meg came along and made it a trio. She didn't  speak throughout her whole childhood though so she just did whatever me and Ben told her to do. Now shes found her voice and has an opinion for everything (which isn't a bad thing) it just means we can't tell her what to do anymore :P. Joe was the surprise baby that I prayed for (sorry Mum). He fitted in just fine, was cute until the age of 12 then he grew. Now he's handsome ;)
Now we're all doing our own thing but still as close if not closer than we were when we were kids. Dad is still the man of the house, Mum is still right by his side, I keep them both very involved in my life because I've learnt through my childhood that they know best. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment